Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Old(Day 29)

That is how I am feeling today, old.  Where has the time gone?  It seems like yesterday I was a carefree teenager, and now I am a wife and mother.  Life goes by so fast, yet every day seems to wander on and on.  My oldest is already three, the baby is over one, I know I will blink and the girls will have graduated high school, what a scary thought.  We have lived in this house for five years, we said we wouldn't be here that long, this was our first house, and just a fixer upper until we got our real house.  This has turned into our "real" house.  No longer the fixer upper, but fixed, and kinda nice.  But I still feel old. 

I have been working out, eating healthier, playing with the kids outside most of the day.  Not sitting around much, just living.  But there are so many things I want to do in life.  Go on vacations, make more money...live.  You know, things out of the ordinary.  I would love to do more with my children and husband.  Of course money is a key factor in that, one day when I win the lottery (lol).  I guess I should start playing the lottery huh?  Do more things before I get older, which is inevitable.  I am completely rambling, I guess that is what happens when I watch tv and try to blog, but this is the only time I get to myself so I must multi task.  I will write more coherent blogs in the future, you know after I have lived :) and have more to write about.  Until then I will just get older, and try my best.

1 comment:

  1. Oh pish-posh lady! You aren't old. You get to say you're old when you're like 60 lol But I know the feeling! When I see girls walking around in stillettos at parks lol Remember that dumb chick? lol Or girls going to the gym with full on make up? Hair fixed perfectly? Just looked like she got a tan? I remember those days, but I'm so over them lol Yeah I tell James let's just buy the perfect house because we say it'll just be our first house, but there is a 99% chance it'll be our first & last! It's okay we can grow old together & laugh at our younger days!!!

    ReplyDelete