Friday, October 15, 2010

Houston Bound (Day 32)

This evening I am going to Houston for a photo shoot, my best friend's birthday, and my other best friend is moving!  It's exciting going there since it has been a long time since I have been there.  I was supposed to go about a month ago, but got stuck here with rain.  I am hoping that I am able to fulfill my blogging promise with post for the next two days.

The one thing I am not looking forward to is the drive.  I have to put things in place to make sure it goes smoothly.  I got the baby up early from nap so she'll sleep in the car, my oldest can't eat right before we leave, but if she eats to early then we also risk car sickness.  All the fun factors that come along with parenting.  But I am super excited about this weekend.  The shoots should be great, I have several and everyone knows that I love taking pictures.  Anyways, I just wanted to complete a quick post before I started to get ready, and now it is time for me to start packing!

1 comment:

  1. You're such a great mom and photographer!! Looking forward to our Christmas' shoots :o) EEEeeekkkk

    ReplyDelete