Thursday, September 30, 2010

Tired (Day 16)

What a tiring day, well really evening.  I am setting up a booth with a good friend of mine tomorrow night at a festival.  It will be a great way to get our businesses out there.  So all evening I have been making fliers on Photoshop.  I have had to start over a few times, but I think I finally got all the kinks out, and they look great.   I know, it's not physically tiring, I get that way from the kids, but it can be very mentally tiring and at times emotionally, especially when fliers keep messing up and I have to redo them.  But now they are done and I don't have to worry about them.  Onto another project, I am revamping my website and adding some of the photos from the Fall Photo Shoot I just did, they look great!  Alright, enough about that, I am sure no one wants to read about that kind of stuff. Onto the girls.

So I think my baby is telling me she loves me, it is so cute.  I tell her that I love her, and she mumbles something that resembles "I love you", but it could also be something like "where's my bottle".  Who knows, but it is really really cute.  And tonight she had lemonade, I think it was the first try.  Every time she would take a drink she would make a face, shiver, then open her mouth for more, she loved it. my oldest also took some sips and thought it was wonderful.  I try not to give them too much sweet stuff, but an occasional indulgence isn't going to hurt her, although, it might not really be considered an indulgence except they rarely get something other than water/diluted apple juice/milk to drink, so yeah, it's difference.

Since I stay home all day, I sometimes have a hard time thinking about what to write about, sometimes my days seem to run together and a lot of the same things happen everyday, or so it seems.  We did do art today (well I do it every day, different projects). Anyway, today the kids made cookie monster out of toilet paper rolls, I know, ingenious huh?  Anyways, we are going over the letter C, you would have thought that I invented light by my oldest's reaction.  Whenever My husband came home that was one of the first things she told him, but she calls it her toilet so it's really funny.  Then I called my dad this evening and of course my oldest had to talk to him.  The first thing she says is "Grandpa, I made you a toilet" really cute, and Dad thought it was pretty funny.  Anyways, it is getting late, almost 11, and I have a long day tomorrow, so until then, I leave you with the adorableness of the smallest loves of my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment