Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Photography (day 15)

So as many of you know, I love photography.  I have been doing a lot of different jobs and have been trying to dive a little deeper into it.  I had a family photo shoot last Sunday and I am going to a Festival this weekend to promote the business a little bit further.  My good friend Bridgette is helping me get my business up a little more,and I am (hopefully) helping her with hers.  She makes adorable tutus and other girly accessories.

I am really excited about this weekend, it will be fun to promote and hang out with a good friend all while watching the fun carnival happening around us.  I am looking forward to get this entire business off the ground and be very successful.  I hope that after both the girls go off to school I can pursue this as a full time career.  I would think that by then I will have all of the equipment that I would need for a booming business.

I have always wanted to have a career that I truly loved.  Now don't get me me wrong, right now my children are my full time career and it is the best thing in the world to be able to stay at home with my children, but one day they will go off to school...'sniff' and I will have to have another career path.  Now I do have a degree in Education and English, but that is really not something that I absolutely love, and I want to do something that I love.  I believe that photography could definitely be it.
So, since photography is a passion of mine I leave you with some of the ones I took today:





1 comment:

  1. I will do my best to get you as many returning clients and clients in general!!!! I know we'll both get our business off the ground :o) I'm very excited for this weekend! We'll have another weekend of fun especially with our kiddos coming out to enjoy the festivities also.

    ReplyDelete