Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Beautiful Day (Day 14)

Oh the weather has been so gorgeous these past few days.  I have been taking the kids outside to enjoy the fresh air and (hopefully) have them sleep better at night.  It seems to work,the baby has not been sleeping very well lately, but since we have been going outside during the day she sleeps better at night.  She has only woken up once tonight, which is better than all last weekend, every hour it seemed.  So we are moving forward with the better sleeping, and hopefully it last.
My oldest has been eating better, as I mentioned before she has an eating problem, and hates to eat.  Tonight I asked her what she wanted to eat and she told me princess spaghetti.  Well I didn't have that, but I did have some kinda soup (that I knew she wouldn't eat), so I showed her the can, and made her beef raviolis, and what do you know, it worked!!  So even though it was kinda sneaky it didn't hurt her, and she actually ate more than usual because she thought it was princess spaghetti.  Yay! a new trick!
So today was my second day without any type of coke/dr. pepper and it has not been too bad.  Sure I have a headache every now and then, but not as bad as I thought it would be, hopefully, I will be able to do this for the rest of my life.  I know that there might be an occasional coke down the road, but maybe not.  Let's go with the maybe not.
My husband is doing good, he is working hard at his job, being a great dad and husband.  Let me tell you, when he walks through that door the girls freak out!! They love him so much and the bond they have seems to be unbreakable.  They are Daddy's Girls and it is the sweetest thing to watch.  I love it.
Sorry about the randomness of this blog, lately they have just been a smear of my world.  It has been crazy busy with the photo editing and such, hopefully I can start forming coherent blogs in the near future.




No comments:

Post a Comment