Sunday, November 14, 2010

Wonderful Day (day 56)

Today I had a great photoshoot!  Unfortunately, it was quite cool, but the cloud coverage made for great photos.  I had three shoots, and they all turned out so so great!  The first shoot was a beautiful seven month old.  She was adorable, adn so happy!







This was my second photoshoot, aren't they just the sweetest brother and sister ever!?!? Love it!






These are my good friend's babies.  They are so awesome and adorable!  She makes the best tutus, shirts, bows, and all kinds of things.  Anyways, I had a great time chasing them around the park snapping pictures!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for saving my baby from the river. You are such a great friend!!! Today was very cold, but made for such great picture weather. Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Sarah the pictures do look so great!

    ReplyDelete