Friday, November 5, 2010

Counting My Blessing (Day 49)

I am so blessed.  I am sitting here thanking God for everything I have.  I just came across a blog about a young family that lost their 9 month old to an infection the other day.  It all happened so quickly.  I couldn't even read it all, I just couldn't, too horrible.  It got me thinking, I am so extremely blessed.  Yeah, we have had some (very small) medical problems in the past, that have led to money issues that are working out, but other than that WE ARE BLESSED.  My daughter's problems are fixing themselves,and she is great now.  The girls are beautiful, my husband is amazing, we are able to provide for our family, and we are blessed. 

I have to keep telling myself that, and after coming across such a sad blog, and such sad things that have happened to others, I know, we are so fortunate and have such a nice wonderful life.  Sometimes things don't go my way, or things happen in my family life and I question it, but nothing that can't easily be solved.  I am now looking at the big picture in life.  Not the small things that might make for a not so great day, but the wonderful things that I have been given.   Today is a good, no make that great day.  I am going to start thanking God a lot more and be more grateful for what is given to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment