Monday, November 22, 2010

Sitting Still (day 60)

Having to get two toddlers to sit still isn't always easy.  Yesterday, I took photos in the park of the kids.  I haven't been able to really get good pictures of the sisters together since the baby was, well, a baby.  Now I get flashes of one kid getting up, while the other frowns or makes other slight faces.  I would set the older babe down, then place the babe next to her sister, get into position to take the perfect photo, then bam, she's up and running.
Which in turn makes for an out of focus, not so great photo.  Or you get the photo where they are sitting perfectly still, but very distracted by something that is so much better than any old mom taking photos.
Occasionally you get a great of of just one of the kids, in a single pose, pure beauty, innocense, purity.


I love these girls, they are my love, my life.  And for that, I am Thankful.

1 comment:

  1. These are so cute!! Love the train tracks and the one of Bailey below it : )

    I also wanted to give you the...

    Stylish Blogger Award

    Rules for accepting this award are:
    1. Thank & link back to the person who awarded you this.

    2. Share 7 things about yourself.

    3. Pay it forward to 15 recently discovered great bloggers.

    4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about their Blog Award!

    You can get the award off of my post, just save it as a pic ; )

    Hope you have a great Thanksgiving!
    ~Melissa
    http://mnmrheinlander.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete