Monday, November 8, 2010

Can't Win for Losing (day 51)

Monday, I have have to say, I don't really like you.  The kids were great, they had a fun day.  We played hard, baked cookies, colored, read books, you know, the usual.  What was not so much fun was the news that my husband is going to have to have major foot surgery sometime this week.

I know, more medical bills.  Things were just getting back on track, stuff was getting paid, then bam, more bills.  I thought that we were done with all our out of pocket payments, but our oop was a lot more than I thought.  Soooo, more bills.  I am grateful that my husband has a job were they can put him on light duty and what not, it is just really hard though.  I am trying to find the silver lining, and I know it will appear, just have to keep looking for it. 

On a lighter note, I am getting ready to do some photo shoots this weekend.  I love doing these shoots, they are fun, and I get to meet a lot of really cool people.  They are great to help releave stress, and just enjoy my day without having to worry about the day to day stuff.  This one is a Christmas Shoot in the park.  Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment