Google Search

Monday, November 22, 2010

Blog Award!

Blog award!!

Thank you Melissa for my first award!!  Also, thank you for encouraging me in my blogging experience.
Rules for accepting this award are:
1. Thank & link back to the person who awarded you this.

2. Share 7 things about yourself.

3. Pay it forward to 15 recently discovered great bloggers.

4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about their Blog Award!

About me:
1.  I have an amazing family.
2.  I enjoy play time with my two adorable daughters
3.  If I could take photos all day, I would
4.  I really appreciate and love my husband, even when I don't always show it.
5.  I enjoy going back to my hometown and visiting old friends and family
6.  I have a degree in Education and taught high school English for four years
7.  I would love to have more children.

No comments:

Post a Comment