Monday, November 22, 2010

Blog Award!

Blog award!!

Thank you Melissa for my first award!!  Also, thank you for encouraging me in my blogging experience.
Rules for accepting this award are:
1. Thank & link back to the person who awarded you this.

2. Share 7 things about yourself.

3. Pay it forward to 15 recently discovered great bloggers.

4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about their Blog Award!

About me:
1.  I have an amazing family.
2.  I enjoy play time with my two adorable daughters
3.  If I could take photos all day, I would
4.  I really appreciate and love my husband, even when I don't always show it.
5.  I enjoy going back to my hometown and visiting old friends and family
6.  I have a degree in Education and taught high school English for four years
7.  I would love to have more children.

No comments:

Post a Comment