Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Costumes (day 47)

My girls love to dress up, I mean, if you give them a chance, they will be in their trunk full of clothes all day.  So what better time to stock up on costumes than the days after Halloween?  So I decided to take a trip to the store down the road and find some bargains.

I was kinda worried that they would be pretty picked through when I arrived since Halloween was a couple of days ago.  To my surprise there were a ton of costumes, unfortunately most were pretty large.  I did find some that would work, but I think the best part are going to be the wigs! 

I can't wait till tomorrow to show the girls, particularly my oldest.  I know she will squeal with joy once she sees what goodies she got.  I will post lots of pictures (hopefully) tomorrow of the girls in their new gear! 

I still have a lot going on lately so the post have been slightly vague and boring, but soon they should pick up and be more interesting, I think. 

No comments:

Post a Comment