Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Shopping (day 63)

I am almost finished with my Christmas shopping!  Yay, so exciting.  Now comes the wrapping, I actually enjoy it, I find it relaxing.  Today I scored some great buys.  I found some great kids' digital cameras for $9.99. normally $70 from JCPenney's. 
It was supposed to be an online sale only, but they were backordered till the 20th.  No way would I have been able to get those before Christmas so I called the customer service center.  Through lots of discussion, some begging, they were able to honor the online price in the store.  This is not something that they normally do, but I beleive the woman could tell I was desperate (not really), but she was able to make it happen.  Luckily, my husband was nearby and was able to pick them up a short while later.
They aren't bad, they are definitely kids, but they are pretty nice, and the kids should be beyond excited to receive digital camcorders.  I would be excited for sure.  Anyways, I love great deal and always look for them.

And I leave you with Some static from my best friend's daughter's birthday party this weekend.  Electrifying!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment